Thursday, May 31, 2012

S.W.I.M.M.I.N.G


All of a sudden
We just went for swimming
.
.

I wonder, when I become so outgoing ?!


Ever in my life ,
 in my sem break ,
I went out with my friends so frequently.

Stepping  into June,
I set swimming as my resolution.


Swim as much as possible .
Before doomsday 2012
(*touch wood) -_^

As shan emphasized,
Swimming is an exercise where our whole body moves 


As a student 
Sedentary lifestyle may 
kill us one day . 
Lets move it !

Here we are
 PAROI STADIUM:


I have no idea since when I last step into it
Kolam Renang Awam

RM2 per entry
There was no one there
Great! We can conquer the whole place

As we stepped in 
Shee :
"woah ! Looks nice. Feel like jumping into it "
- referring to the first and the biggest pool -

We went to ladies pool rather than the main one . 


Before jumping into it 
.
.
.
Breakfast ?!


Finally 
you know how important to have breakfast huh?!

Jalan Jalan cari makan?!

I taught them
 the so called
MUSHROOM style for swimming 
Erm.. should be : mushroom style for floating on the water

Hold up your knees with your both hands
.
.

MUSHROOM FLOATING STYLE 
Good posture. 

My turn 
.
.

Yea. still can show peace to the world =)


Corpse?
Of course not !
She's still a.l.i.v.e

What have I learnt that day ??!

Coping with psychological barrier is hard 
Especially in swimming 


Yet I believe 
As one has the believe on 
nothing cant be solve 


After fooling around
we took our brunch in a nearby coffee shop at Ampangan 
which popular with the coffee and the bread there
.
.
.
That's all 
Short and simple day we had 
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment